Monday, April 28, 2014

"The birth of a blog"


Hello,

I am Andrei Macavei and I’m second year student in The Computer Science Department, at University “POLITEHNICA” of Bucharest.

I am interested in computer science but also in martial arts. I like Bruce Lee and his fighting technique. One of his action movies is called "The way of the Dragon" and I adapted its name for this blog :-) .

There couldn't be a better time to start blogging, than now when I got accepted to GSoC 2014 to work on a project for GNOME organisation. I was asked to post updates about what I am working on a blog and this is what I will do for the next months.

From time to time, I will also write posts related to martial arts :-) .

Hope you will find this interesting for you. Have a fun time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment